15th Annual Club Volleyball Tryout Preparation Clinic
Sponsored by: PlyoCity St. Louis
Plyometric trainers of gold medalist Kerri Walsh, Misty May-Treanor, SLU Volleyball, Alabama Volleyball & UMSL Volleyball
Prepare for tryouts or just improve your game. This camp is designed for players of all experience and ability levels. Volleyball camps will run for girl’s ages 8-14 September 30th through October 23rd. Participants will focus on the dynamics of volleyball and improving fundamental skills.
Westminster Christian Academy (800 Maryville Centre Dr. Town and Country, MO 63017).
St. Louis Priory (500 S Mason Rd Creve Coeur, MO 63141 -Oct. 21st ONLY)
- September 30 & Oct. 2 Emphasis: Ball Control, serve receive and serving (Oct. 2nd)
- October 7 & 9 Emphasis: Attacking and setting
- October 14 & 16 Emphasis: Defense and combination drills
- October 21 & 23 Emphasis: Serving, attacking and tryout run through
Ages 8 – 12: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Ages 13 – 14: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
(If you are 12 years of age trying out for 13s make sure to sign up with the older age group)
** Middle school athletes and below only. Athletes currently playing volleyball on any high school team belonging to MSHSAA may not participate until their final contest of the season. Check with your coach or athletic director before participating in any organized sport activity outside of your school. (Single sessions are available for purchase).
Cost: Four Sessions: (4) $120.00 Six Sessions (6) $159.00 Eight Sessions (8) $199.00 (T-shirt Included)
To register please go to the PlyoCity Online Registration system.
Please be sure to follow the following steps when registering online:
1. Create a login and password
2. Use your athlete’s name on your account
3. Find your class
4. Pay for the classes of interest & checkout
5. Go back to the calendar and sign up for each class you plan on attending
*There will be no refunds for missed classes
Sept. 30 (WCA)
Oct. 2 (WCA)
Oct. 7 (WCA)
Oct. 9 (WCA)
Oct. 14 (WCA)
Oct. 16 (WCA)
Oct. 21 (PRIORY)
Oct. 23 (WCA)
- Additional weekend Specialty Clinics will be hosted on October 12 & October 19.
- If you are enrolled in the tryout preparation clinic there is a 20% discount on weekend clinics.
- Specialty Clinics will be lead by Heather Cumbee (Tennessee Alumni),John Powell (Parkway North/ Westminster Alumni) and/or Roman Balaban (Parkway North/Parkway Central).
- Class size will be limited.
PlyoCity, St. Louis
Phone: (314) 518-5086