Get Ready For Fall Training! Current PlyoCity Programs:
- Fall Club Volleyball Club Tryout Preparation Clinics Begin October 1st
- 2018-2019 Friday Night Training – Starts Nov. 2nd
- Elite Reps is happening now – Check Calendar for Dates
- Private and Semi Private Volleyball Lessons- Contact Heather Cumbee or John Powell
- 2018 Fall Programs/Club Preparation Clinic – Coming Soon!!
“Plyometrics is defined as exercises that enable a muscle to reach maximum strength in as short a time as possible. This speed-strength ability is known as power,” says plyo expert D. Chu.
Team practice alone is no longer enough to develop the necessary skills to be successful in today’s Junior, Senior, High or College Sports Programs. You need to exceed what is required from yourself to rise above the competition, and improve your overall game. The few that are able to do this are usually the ones who will advance to the next level.
News & Updates
14th Annual Club Tryout Preparation Clinic Prepare for tryouts or just improve your game. This clinic is designed for players of all experience and ability levels. Volleyball clinics will run for girls ages…
PlyoCity's popular Complete Volleyball Training starts Monday June 4th and runs until July 26th. Training will be at St. Louis Priory School located at 500 S. Mason Rd., Creve Coeur,…
PlyoCIty is pleased to announce our 13th annual summer training programs. Since 2005 PlyoCity St. Louis has trained over 5,000 athletes to be faster, stronger and more explosive. Our summer…