Get Ready For Fall Training! Current PlyoCity Programs:
- Fall Club Volleyball Club Tryout Preparation Clinics Begin October 1st
- 2018-2019 Friday Night Training – Starts Nov. 2nd
- Elite Reps is happening now – Check Calendar for Dates
- NEW! PlyoCity’s Elite Volleyball Training Team for 15s-18s
- Private and Semi Private Volleyball Lessons- Contact Heather Cumbee or John Powell
“Plyometrics is defined as exercises that enable a muscle to reach maximum strength in as short a time as possible. This speed-strength ability is known as power,” says plyo expert D. Chu.
Team practice alone is no longer enough to develop the necessary skills to be successful in today’s Junior, Senior, High or College Sports Programs. You need to exceed what is required from yourself to rise above the competition, and improve your overall game. The few that are able to do this are usually the ones who will advance to the next level.
News & Updates
PlyoCity is pleased to announce an alternative to the cost and commitment of an entire club volleyball season call the Elite Training Team. Designed for competitive high school players, the…
14th Annual Club Tryout Preparation Clinic Prepare for tryouts or just improve your game. This clinic is designed for players of all experience and ability levels. Volleyball clinics will run for girls ages…
PlyoCity's popular Complete Volleyball Training starts Monday June 4th and runs until July 26th. Training will be at St. Louis Priory School located at 500 S. Mason Rd., Creve Coeur,…