Current PlyoCity Programs:
- 2017 Fall Preparation Clinics – Middle School
- 2017 Weekend Positional Clinics – Middle School
- 2017 Fall Preparation Clinics – High School
- 2017 Friday Night Training – Starts Dec. 1
- 2017 Elite Reps – Starts Dec. 2nd
- Private and Semi Private Volleyball Lessons- Contact Heather Cumbee
“Plyometrics is defined as exercises that enable a muscle to reach maximum strength in as short a time as possible. This speed-strength ability is known as power,” says plyo expert D. Chu.
Team practice alone is no longer enough to develop the necessary skills to be successful in today’s Junior, Senior, High or College Sports Programs. You need to exceed what is required from yourself to rise above the competition, and improve your overall game. The few that are able to do this are usually the ones who will advance to the next level.
New & Updates
PlyoCity is pleased to announce it's 13th annual slate of volleyball training programs. Online registration is now open for middle school athlete training. PlyoCity's popular tryout preparation training sessions and…
PlyoCity and all of our staff would like to congratulate nine players who have recently achieved the Silver level of Elite Reps. These athletes have worked hard over many Saturdays…